Screening Tools for Drug Addicts
The Drug Abuse Screening Test (DAST) was flourish in 1982 and is still an magnificent screening tool. Regular screenings in primary care and other health care settings enables earlier identification of mental health and substance use disorders, which translates into earlier care. Screenings should be provided to people of all ages, even the young and the elderly. Some of the tools include Alcohol Use Disorder Identification Test(AUDIT), Drug Screening Questionnaire(DSQ), Drug Abuse Screening Test(DAST) etc.
- Track 1-1 Alcohol Use Disorders Identification Test(AUDIT)
- Track 2-2 Severity Of Alcohol Dependence Questionnaire(SADQ)
- Track 3-3 Drug Abuse Screening Test(DAST)
- Track 4-4 Clinical Opiate Withdrawal Scale(COWS)
- Track 5-5 Cannabis Use Disorder Identification Test-Revised(CUDIT-R)
- Track 6-6 Amphetamine Withdrawal Questionnaire(AWQ)