Gambling addiction—also known as pathological gambling, compulsive gambling or gambling disorder—is an impulse-control disorder. If you’re a compulsive gambler, you can’t control the impulse to gamble, even when it has negative consequences for you or your loved ones. Gambling addiction is sometimes referred to as a "hidden illness" because there are no obvious physical signs or symptoms like there are in drug or alcohol addiction.
- Track 1-1 Myths & Facts about Gambling Problems
- Track 2-2 Self-help for gambling problems
- Track 3-3 Causes of Addiction towards Gambling
- Track 4-4 Signs of a Gambling Problem
- Track 5-5 Emotional Symptoms of Excessive Gambling
- Track 6-6 Physical Symptoms of Excessive Gambling
- Track 7-7 Depression and Gambling