Stages of Addiction
The first stage of drug experimentation is defined as the use of alcohol or illicit/mood altering drugs at any time for experimentation. The second stage Social drug use is the use of any drug or combination of drugs in social situations, or for social reasons. The third stage Examples of problem use or risky use of drugs and or alcohol include binge drinking and drug abuse. Finally As a result of this disease, addicted people are unable to control their use of substances despite the negative consequences that occur as a result.
- Track 1-1 Experimentation
- Track 2-2 Regular use of drugs
- Track 3-3 Substance abuse
- Track 4-4 Chemical Dependancy
- Track 5-5 Drug and alcohol detox