There are two major types of video games and therefore two major types of video game addictions. Standard video games are generally designed to be played by a single player.The other type of video game addiction is associated with online multiplayer games. These games are played online with other people and are especially addictive because they generally have no ending. Unlike with substance abuse, the biological aspect of video game addiction is uncertain. "Research suggests gambling elevates dopamine," Young says, and gaming is in the same category. But there's more to addiction than brain chemistry.
- Track 1-1 Signs and symptoms Video Game Addiction
- Track 2-2 Risk factors of game addiction
- Track 3-3 Facts and solutions of game addiction
- Track 4-4 Treatment for game addiction
- Track 5-5 Video Game Addiction Statistics - Facts, Figures, Percentages, & Numbers